In the summer of 2019, a massive milestone for KSM was passed with our new 4,200 m2 logistics efficient factory in Poland.
The factory in Poland moved 3 km closer to Legnica in spring 2019. It has been a great project with the unforeseen events that always happen in a project of this size.
We now welcome the finished result with a modern factory. Here the more than 70 employees have been given the optimal framework to produce your orders in.
Here you can see a small glimpse of the new factory, located in Legnica, in the southwestern corner of Poland – close to Germany.
- The skills in Poland are many, and our skilled employees work every day based on the high requirements for quality:
- A technical department for production maturation based on customer documentation
- Purchase of materials
- CNC plasma cutting
- Plate working, rolling, edging and mowing
- Welding, MAG and TIG in black and stainless steel
- Cutting processing
- Surface treatment, sandblasting and wet paint
- Electrical work
- Our manufacturing of packaging and packaging department
- Crane capacity of 2 x 10 tonnes throughout the production area
- Quality, according to customers requirements. FAT and quality documentation
Lagt op 19. november 2020
Read also here about the project (link) or read more about what the factory in Poland can help with: Read more.